[gmx-users] Can we run a NPT simulation with fixed lengths inxand y direction?

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 14:21:52 CET 2006

Hi Shankari,

Maybe I'm missing something... (social skills according to some ;)),
but afaik it should function properly. Perhaps having the diagonal
elements 0 poses a problem. Could you in any case post the section on
pressure coupling from your .mdp file as you have it now? Also, you
could try to use pcoupltype = semiisotropic, which requires two
parameters for the compressibility: x/y (0 in your case) and z (1e-5).

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk