[gmx-users] Multiple chains, cofactors and ligands

Daniela S. Mueller d.s.mueller at rug.nl
Thu Feb 2 23:52:15 CET 2006

hi yolanda,

don't know if this is the solution, but you might check it:
in the molecules section at the end of the topology file, the molecules
have to be listed in the same order as they occur in the structure file.

hope this helps...

daniela

--

Daniela S. Mueller

Diplom biologist

-Molecular Dynamics Group, UQ -

Address:
School of Molecular and Microbial Sciences (SMMS)
Chemistry Building (#68)
University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane
Australia