[gmx-users] RNA compatiable FF in GROMACS3.3

raja raja_28 at fastmail.us
Fri Feb 3 05:26:53 CET 2006

Dear Mr.Yang Ye and other GMXIONs,

Thank for your mail...I downloaded AMBER forcefild package from
folding at HOME site. I unpacked and put amber99 forcefield files inside
the top folder and tried to run it. Once again it showed simillar error
in pdb2gmx run. as
Fatel error in .rtp file... What I should do now ?
Please let me what are all the recessary prerequiste to use pdb2gmx for
a RNA pdb file using AMBER99 force field in
GROMACS3.3.

Thanks !
B.Nataraj

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 21:36:13 +0800, "Yang Ye"
<leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com> said:
> I recommend you to use amber's gromacs port from folding at home group.
>
> I had some personal communication with that Russian group and I was
> suggested to that as well.
>
> Yang Ye

  raja
  raja_28 at fastmail.us