[gmx-users] Multiple chains, cofactors and ligands

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:37:27 CET 2006

Hi Yolanda,

And then for the solution to your problem... The error in grompp indicates
that you call the force field defaults directive (ffgmx.itp) several times.
Probably, the prodrg server has added a statement similar to #include "
ffgmx.itp" to the itp files for the ligand and the cofactor. You should
delete those statements, which will probably solve the error.

By the way, the ffgmx force field isn't particularly reliable.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On 2/3/06, Yang Ye <leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Run GMXRC.xxx according to the shell you are using before running gromacs
> programs.
>
> Yang Ye

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, M.Sc.
Groningen Biomolecular Sciences and Biotechnology Institute (GBB)
Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry
University of Groningen
Nijenborgh 4
9747AG Groningen, The Netherlands