[gmx-users] RE: FFGMX

YOLANDA SMALL yas102 at psu.edu
Fri Feb 3 17:24:09 CET 2006

Hi Junfang,

A small comment about PRODRG....if you want the topology to include hydrogens on
carbons add the line
ADDHYD C5
(here C5 is the atom number for the carbon that you want a hydrogen added to.
Read the frequently asked question of PRODRG to find out more about the ADDHYD
and DELHYD options that are available.)

By the way, I usually choose full charges=yes in PRODRG because that is a
necessity with my system.  I cannot really say if this may be the case with
your system.

Hope this helps,
YAS