[gmx-users] pressure coupling

Daniela S. Mueller d.s.mueller at rug.nl
Wed Feb 8 01:41:48 CET 2006

hi ninoo,

if the pressure coupling is off, your system will be of constant volume
during the run. with pressure coupling on, the pressure will be adjusted
via the volume to keep the reference pressure.

daniela

--

Daniela S. Mueller

Diplom biologist

-Molecular Dynamics Group, UQ -

Address:
School of Molecular and Microbial Sciences (SMMS)
Chemistry Building (#68)
University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane
Australia