[gmx-users] Both Steepest and Conjugate didn't converge

Pradip Kumar Biswas p.biswas at csuohio.edu
Wed Feb 8 22:32:11 CET 2006

Hi Prettina,

I saw the reply of Tsjerk but I want to add that if we use 'simple'
neighbor search
(ns_type = simple) instead of 'grid', I always get pretty good lower
energy for e.m.
And once we use ns-type=grid, most of the time we encounter the message
you got. Could you try your energy minimization with ns_type=simple?

pradip.