[gmx-users] Re: converting pdb to gmx successfully

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Thu Feb 9 12:32:42 CET 2006

Hi David

Sounds nice.
I also had to fix several problems with the FF. Especially this
O2/O-Stuff is nasty. :)
I also tried to generate the termini-files, but the problem is the
inconsistency of the charges in the BBs of the different AAs.
Maybe that's the reason, why no entries exist. I think, one can't fix
that problem without calculating the whole FF again.

The problem with the terminal DNA is, that the O5' and the O3' have to
be renamed into O5T and O3T, respectively.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310