[gmx-users] PME scaling

Robert Bjornson bjornson at aya.yale.edu
Fri Feb 10 16:24:01 CET 2006

Hi Erik,

I'm still interested in improving the scaling of gromacs on my GigE
cluster.  I'm wondering if the current state of the head is such that
it would make sense for me to give it a try?

I've been studying a ppt I found that Carsten gave at
Forschungszentrum Juelich in April 2005.  Is there something more
up-to-date that describes the design changes that are taking place for
PME in gromacs?

Thanks,

Rob Bjornson