[gmx-users] Hyperthreading on or off?

Andrea Carotti and.carotti at farmchim.uniba.it
Mon Feb 13 09:34:22 CET 2006

Hi,
I have a similar system (4 nodes, dual xeon, gigabit ethernet, but gromacs
3.2.1, hyperthreading off).
I was experiencing some bad performance on more that two nodes and after
googling a bit I've found this settings I've mailed one week ago:
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2006-February/019616.html
Let we know if this helps
Andrea