[gmx-users] harmonic potential on the distance between two atoms

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 01:35:34 CET 2006

Hi,

3A could be too small for the inter-atomic distance. Could you check again?
To bind two atoms, I suggest to use distance_restraints. It could impose no
penalty to atoms when they are within permissible range.

Yang Ye
Computational Biology Lab
School of Biological Sciences
Nanyang Technological University