[gmx-users] problem creating .rtp file

csilva at qui.uc.pt csilva at qui.uc.pt
Mon Feb 20 16:32:42 CET 2006

Hi:
I have a .gro file created in the prodrg server with all H. As you know
the topology file generated by the prodrg server don't have all hydrogens
so I need to create a topology file in another way. I tried to create one
.rtp file of my molecule using x2top to use with the pdb2gmx. The problem
is that I can not find the .rtp file even when I only select -r output
file. I saw that more people had the same problem in the mailing list but
I was not able to find the answer. Can someone help me?

Best regards
Cláudia