[gmx-users] distance constraints

Uwe Richter urichter at jerini.de
Tue Feb 21 09:43:46 CET 2006

Hi Mark,

I assume Michal knows how to define distance restraints. That's described
in the manual. The problem is you can't do this between different
'molecules',
as you know. I think 'molecule' might not be the best expression in this
context.
You can very well have many molecules in one topology section, which has
the
advantage that it is possible to define distance restraints between them. Of
course this setup also has its disadvantages. It really depends on the
project.

Uwe