[gmx-users] how to output the vectors of pricipal axes from the g_gyrate

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Wed Feb 22 08:46:27 CET 2006

Mu Yuguang (Dr) wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> How to output the vectors of pricipal axes calculated from the g_gyrate?

You'll have to edit the code, at line 253 in gmx_gyrate.c you will see
the following:

#ifdef DEBUG
     pr_rvecs(stderr,0,"trans",trans,DIM);
#endif

If you change it to

     if (debug)
       pr_rvecs(debug,0,"trans",trans,DIM);

you can select printing of the matrix to the g_gyrate.log file by
setting the -debug flag on the command line.

> Dr. Yuguang Mu
>
> Division of Structural and Computational Biology
>
> School of Biological Sciences
>
> Nanyang Technological University
>
> 60 Nanyang Drive
>
> Singapore 637551
>
> Tel: 63162885
>
> Fax: 67913856

David.
phone:	46 18 471 4205		fax: 46 18 511 755