[gmx-users] Minimization in vacuo

Mahnam mahnam at ibb.ut.ac.ir
Thu Feb 23 11:16:10 CET 2006

In the name of God
Hello dear Tsjerk A. Wassenaar
Tanke you very much for your guide. I want to do only energy minimization
and not MD after it.Must I use  ffG43b1 and emtol for cg lesser of emtol for
steep .? When do we must use ffG43b1.?
Thank you very much in advance
Institute of  Biochemistry  and  Biophysics (IBB)
Tehran University
P.O.box 1417614411
Tehran
Iran