[gmx-users] grompp_d precision

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 03:16:24 CET 2006

Hi,

Whether 32 or 64 bit does not determine double or single, unless you
configure with --enable(disable)-float. You may check it by running mdrun.
Simply to continue running between different platform is really simple.
TPR is portable among platforms (only gromacs version sensitive).

In your case here, it could be caused by missing index file.

You can look it up from the archive, it is not advised to couple a few
ions separately from solvent.

Yang Ye