[gmx-users] still Netiquette on the gromacs user list

paloureiro at biof.ufrj.br paloureiro at biof.ufrj.br
Fri Feb 24 11:21:07 CET 2006

Hi,

sorry for continuing on this point...
But I entirely agree with Daniela's point of view.
I have been a subscriber of the users list for 3-4 years and have seen several
examples
of what I would also call arrogance and pre-judgement in certain replies.

So I would like to give a "moral support" to this apparently isolated
opinion :-)

Regards,

Pedro A. Lapido Loureiro

Laboratório de Física Biológica