[gmx-users]

petrucci86 at vip.sina.com petrucci86 at vip.sina.com
Mon Feb 27 09:26:51 CET 2006

Dear all users :

I was testing REMD swap probability with gmx3.3 a few days.
Something make me confused : if it\'s successful to exchange properties of system between two temperatures ,
and there should be a "X" between them, like this: 2 X 3

but what is the meaning of " repl pr " ?
i noticed that when "X" symbol appearing , most of the value of " repl pr" appoarch 1.0.
But in some cases, the value is about 0.2-0.3, also the "X" symbol  appears.

So i don\'t really catch the point about the meaning of this value, and how does it calculate ?

thanks for any reply.