[gmx-users] RNA gro to pdbqs

raja raja_28 at fastmail.us
Mon Feb 27 10:45:54 CET 2006

Hi GMXIONS,
     I am trying to perform docking of em structure of RNA from gromacs
     using Autodock. Initially I converted
the gro file to pdb formated. The force field I use for GROMACS for RNA
simulation is AMBER99. Now how to convert
the pdb output of RNA from gromacs to AutoDock pdbqs. I tried to use ADT
tool as I use it for protein , but It fails to recognize the new residue
types of AMBER99 specific (ie., RA5,RA3, RC...etc.,) .

Experienced out there help me to fix this problem.

With thanks !
B.Nataraj
--
  raja