[gmx-users] Table.xvg

leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 06:06:51 CET 2006

Hi, Zhang

It is hard to figure out what you mean exactly. TIP4P is a water model, not a water-water interaction type (though it implies it). If you would like to specify different table for different interactions between groups, you may use, what I have mentioned early, energygrp_table.

E.g.
energygrp_table     =  Centers Centers Centers Tails Tails Tails

Three groups so I used three types of interaction and supply three files
table_Centers_Centers.xvg
table_Centers_Tails.xvg
table_Tails_Tails.xvg

Yang Ye