[gmx-users] assembly loops for multiple architectures

leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 07:49:32 CET 2006

I am not a developer. If there is anything incorrect, may eric, david or berk forgive me.

It is not necessary but you may use different flags during ./configure (use ./configure --help to find them) to produce them.

It is not clear to me what you have added and what code is to "allow testing of multiple architectures".

Yang Ye

P K <xtalswing at yahoo.com> wrote:  From the documentation, it's not clear to me  how to build a version of Gromacs 3.3 that includes assembly loops for  multiple architectures.  Is there a way to make a single set of  executables that will use appropriate assembly loops depending on the  host architecture?

(I'm not sure if this is necessary, but I've modified the source in  gmxlib/nonbonded to allow testing of multiple architectures.   However, I still need to be able to compile the assembly loops.)

  Thanks,
  --Peter