[gmx-users] Re: gromacs and autodock

MGiò magiofer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:59:26 CET 2006

Hi Jo,
well, I used to employ both GROMACS and AutoDock on my systems, but usually
the only format incompatibility I can think of is about residue naming, for
instance I used HISA and HISB, LYSH and CYSH protonation, they should be
renamed (without changing protonation of course) to HIS, LYS and CYS.
Besides, if you have aromatic carbons in your ligand, you should change
their atom types from C to A, using the AutoDock function in the Ligand
menu.
That's all I think.
I hope it helps.
MG