[gmx-users] Re: gro to pdb

Dhananjay dhananjay.c.joshi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:09:08 CET 2006

Hello all,

When I tried:      trcjonv -f your.gro -o your.pdb

I got following error:      Fatal error: File topol.tpr not found

When I tried :      editconf -f *.gro -o *.pdb

I got the error as follows:

Warning: Number of atoms in prime_b4pr.gro is 0
Fatal error: gro file contains more atoms (1075423546) than expected (0)

When I tried this :    trjconv -s file.gro -o file.pdb -s topol.tpr

the error I got is :       Fatal error: Double command line argument -s

Can anybody tell me what is wrong here ?