[gmx-users] make hole

nada taib nada_gromacs at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 11 15:23:40 CET 2006

 dear professor

I would try to perform MD of protein inserted in a popc
 lipid bilayer but i' don't know how to make hole in popc
and how to work with make-hole.pl
 I will really appreciate if you can help me

think you

 Nada TAIB
 Institut Européen de Chimie et de Biologie (IECB)
 CNRS UMR 5144 Molécules, Biomolécules et Objets Supramoléculaires (MoBIOS)
 2, rue Robert Escarpit - 33607 Pessac Cedex - France
 Tél. : 33 (0)5 40 00 30 31
 Fax. : 33 (0)5 40 00 30 73
 http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr