[gmx-users] Size of perturbed groups in FEP

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Wed Jan 11 16:33:39 CET 2006

Hi

I think its practicable. You should use softcore potential in that case.

I don't think, that you have to include the BB-atoms, too.
You can do that, but I can't see the need for that.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310