[gmx-users] replica exchange

Andrea C. Vaiana vaiana at lanl.gov
Thu Jan 12 21:12:26 CET 2006

We're using mpich-1.2.4 and it does'nt hang with anything from 2 to
48 replicas. What I do see is a ~20% difference in performance
between the 2 and 48 replicas, can anyone explain this? Would it just
be sufficient to switch to LAM to get optimal performance?
Andrea

--
Andrea C. Vaiana
Post Doctoral Research Associate