[gmx-users] Re: Req for GROMACS config in cygwin

Nuno R. L. Ferreira nunolf at ci.uc.pt
Fri Jan 13 10:32:12 CET 2006

Hi Nataraj

Cygwin running gmx was long time ago!
I no longer have that combination running. But, the problem seems to be on gmx not finding the fftw libraries.
When executing the configure script add the flags CPPFLAGS & LDFLAGS.

If the fftw was installed say at /opt/fftw, then try:

CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/fftw/include LDFLAGS=-L/opt/fftw/lib ./configure

I took the freedom to forward this message to the gmx-mailing list.
Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Nuno

P.S. BTW, try a linux distro. You won't be disappointed.