[gmx-users] (no subject)

TJ Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jan 24 12:46:47 CET 2006

Prodrg will not do atom typing for the opls FF. You need to look in the
ffoplsaa.atp file for the atom types and pick the best suited atom type for
your atoms. Also looking at the files for the opls FF (found on the gromacs
site) that includes DNA/RNA may help in choosing the best suited atom type
as this FF has to include ribose.

Hope that helps

Tom

TJ Piggot