[gmx-users] dssp on PC

dastmalchi.s at tbzmed.ac.ir dastmalchi.s at tbzmed.ac.ir
Tue Jan 24 23:09:38 CET 2006

Dear GMX users,

I have recently posted my problem regarding the installation of Gromacs on
sgi computer, but haven't got any reply yet. I will appreciate it if any
one could kindly reply to my previous question.

But for now, I was wondering if anyone has used the dssp under gromacs in
a PC computer running WinXP. I have done every thing that I could have
think of, but still the programs stops and says that

After the above message, it hangs and I can see from the task manager that
dssp.exe is running but cannot find what it is looking for.
I don't know which path it refers to.

I will appreciate it if you let me know how I can fix this problem.

Cheer, Siavoush