[gmx-users] Fwd: Help regarding Gromac installation with MPI

sachin hegde itssach75 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 03:16:10 CET 2006

I tried it with the -o topol.trp from the grompp, it still doesnt
recognize the mpirun.
It says
Line 0: /usr/bin/env...unable to find file or directory..
unable to start all children.
Line 0: /usr/bin/env...unable to find file or directory..
Timeout alarm..
Mpirun: cleaning all instataltions....mpirun:done.

Any suggestions?
Thankx.
Sachin.