[gmx-users] a query....

leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 15:21:55 CET 2006

Please allow me to ask this question not quite related to the subject:
   How to combine/copy/change groups in make_ndx?

Yang Ye

"X.Periole" <X.Periole at rug.nl> wrote: On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:45:46 +0530
  "meetmaagi"  wrote:

> Dear gmxusers,
>
> i want to analyse the energy profiles of different
>regions of protein (say active site, regions that
>triggers the active site) with respect to one another and
>also with the solvent (another energy group) at each
>instant of time.
> For that, i think i need to define different regions of
>protein as different energy groups to compare the results
>between these groups.
> How to create an index file or other sort of things for
>the same?

make_ndx is a tools that allows one to generate indexes.
Here different parts of the protein.

XAvier