[gmx-users] Measuring Atom Distances

Alessandro Mattozzi Alessandro at polymer.kth.se
Tue Jul 4 12:02:25 CEST 2006

Hi all
let's say that I have two subset of atoms, let's call them i, j, k (first group A) and l, m, n (second group B).
Is there any elegant way (rather than iterating g_dist) of having the average over the trajectory and over ALL the possible permutation over the two subset A and B.
Regards

Alessandro Mattozzi
M.Phil., Ph.D. student
Dept. of Fibre and Polymer Technology