[gmx-users] program crashed

Dongsheng Zhang dong at pampas.chem.purdue.edu
Wed Jul 5 06:18:35 CEST 2006

Mark,

Thank you for your reply. When I checked step38885.pdb, I found a
polymer chain in my system fall apart (bond broken). If I visualize the
trajectory. it is fine till step38000 (last frame in my trr file).

I don't understand why the bond breaks after 76 ps simulation and why KE
doubles suddenly. Do you have any idea what's wrong?

All the best!

Dongsheng