[gmx-users] Error.

karamyog singh karamyog.singh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 09:51:04 CEST 2006

I just need to specify energygrps. I used : energygrps = DP  MY

Forget the table look up. If I freeze one group, why is the second not
moving? I am imparting it an initial velocity at some temp. I think this
could be because my second group which I am trying to move is also becoming
frozen for some reason. I do not know this reason.

Any Idea?

Thanks, in the anticipation of a solution. :)

Karamyog,
Undergraduate Student,
IIT Kharagpur.
India.