[gmx-users] Question about center-of-mass removal

Jae Hyun Park jaepark at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 11 01:51:26 CEST 2006

Dear all;

I have very simple question about center-of-mass removal,
which would be very easy for the expert like you.
When we dealing with the system whose center-of-mass is moving
(e.g. initially the fluid is at one side, and as time goes on,
it spreads to other direction), do we still have to remove the
center-of-mass motion (e.g. nstcomm = 1) ?

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Jae H. Park

Jae Hyun Park, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Associate
3221 Beckamn Institute