[gmx-users] Question about center-of-mass removal

Jae Hyun Park jaepark at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 11 07:27:55 CEST 2006

Thank you, Mark.

I have one more question for the confirmation. So, if there
is other asymmetries (e.g. initially the fluid is at one
side and the other side is empty, and as time goes on, it
spreads to the empty side - non-equilibrium process. In flow
direction there is no periodicty while periodic in other two
directions), do I have to turn off the center-of-mass
removal (e.g. nstcomm = 0) ?

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Jae H. Park