[gmx-users] coarse-grained model

Dongsheng Zhang dong at pampas.chem.purdue.edu
Wed Jul 12 06:56:02 CEST 2006

Yang Ye,

I am sorry to tell you I am not clear yet. Do you think I need to
specify energygrps and corresponding energygrp_table?

If so, then I got any error message. gp1 includes atom A, and gp3
includes atom A and B. Gromacs will complain that atoma has been in two
groups. Each group uses it own different table, but the group members
are overlapping bwteen some groups. How can I fix it?

If not, I really have concern how gromacs knows to look for
table_A_A.xvg when it calculates A-A nonbonded interaction and look for
table_A14_A14.xvg when it calculates 1-4 interaction between A and A
monomers.

Could you please give me more instruction? Thank you for your help!

Dongsheng