[gmx-users] RE: Bound oxygen molecule

Gia Maisuradze gia at chem.unr.edu
Thu Jul 13 02:21:45 CEST 2006

Anton,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, it is probably better to create oxygenated heme
building block in ff*.rtp file. Since I am going to do MD simulation and NMA
for this system, I have realized that apart from ff*.rtp file I would
probably need to add information in ff*.atp and ff*.itp files.

With best wishes,
Gia