[gmx-users] solvation of protein

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 10:00:46 CEST 2006

Hi Dhiraj,

Your truncated octahedron box is represented as a rectangular unit
cell (check the manual) and I think that the center, given your
command line, means center of the truncated octahedron. But it doesn't
matter whatsoever. In the infinite simulation system there is no cell
and definitely no center. By the way, wouldn't you rather use a -bt
dodecahedron ? cuts further on the size of the system and is less
likely to give an effect on the simulation itself.

Tsjerk