[gmx-users] lipid .gro file

priyanka srivastava priyankaps4 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 08:27:23 CEST 2006

Dear All,

I am trying to convert a pdb file containing all DMPC
coordinates to .gro file. I have searched through the
web and found out that I am not to use pdb2gmx
directly and also that I have to make a .top file
containing dmpc.itp and lipid.itp files.

I am a beginner in gromacs so kindly help me as to how
can I generate the .gro file? I have the .top file
ready as is explained on Peter Tielemann's website.

I think somehow I have to include the dmpc parameters
to the residue topology database so that it recognises
the dmpc molecules, but how to do that?

warm regards,
Pri...