[gmx-users] segmentation fault, very high KE but no high velocity

Dongsheng Zhang dong at pampas.chem.purdue.edu
Wed Jul 19 18:53:00 CEST 2006

Hello, gmx users,

I got segmentation fault during a simulation. I outputted log, xtc, trr
file every step. From the log file, I can see that the KE is very high
in the last step, so I checked the velocities of particles in the last
step. Surprisingly there is no particle whose absolute value of the
velocity is over 100.  My question is where the very high KE from if the
velocities are not high. Could someone give me a sugestion about it and
how to figure out why I have segmentation fault. Thank you in advance!

Dongsheng