[gmx-users] problem simulating DNA

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Thu Jul 20 11:09:46 CEST 2006

Hi

This isn't much information, but I guess, those problems may occur due
to the termini (and their missing FF-entries(?)) of the DNA.
At first, you should have a look at the top-file and find out, which
bases/atoms are responsible for the warnings. Then have a look, if the
dihedral simply isn't defined in the bon.itp.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310