[gmx-users] Bug ? PBC in g_dist

JPierre duneau at ibsm.cnrs-mrs.fr
Thu Jul 20 13:14:40 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am studying the fusion of  small aggregates that can occur near the
crossover point of my PBC. So for measuring distances between two of
these objects  I have defined  2 groups, each containing several
monomers. Each time a monomer crosses the wall of the box, g_dist  does
not consider the periodicity to calculate the correct  COM  of  the
corresponding aggregate. I got artificial distance fluctuation in the
measured distance.
Is there a solution to correct this behavior ?

 I use multiple trjconv with PBC treatment to dirty fix that ...

    JPierre

--

Jean-Pierre Duneau