[gmx-users] [Fwd: Re: problem with gromacs on cluster]

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Wed Jul 26 09:23:12 CEST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: problem with gromacs on cluster
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:53:18 +0530
From: Mr. M.N. Manoj <manoj at vmsrf.org>
To: David van der Spoel <spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se>

Dear Sir,

Thanx for the reply
Sorry for to trouble u once more ....

I have been using grompp & mpirn with -np [x] for my cluster. But there
is no scale up in compute power happening
Our cluster has been checked & bechmarked with XHPL, and gives ~30 GFLOPS

I have been browsing thru the mailing list, but none gives a complete answer
Thats why I have mailed direct to support team

Hope u could give a complete instr to get out of this problem

With best regards,

Manoj
VMSRF

--
David.
phone:	46 18 471 4205		fax: 46 18 511 755