[gmx-users] does gromos force field can explain pi-pi interaction

Gerrit Groenhof (RUG) g.groenhof at rug.nl
Thu Jul 27 09:25:33 CEST 2006

The most recent paper I read on this is by Piacenza and Grimme (J. AM.
CHEM. SOC. 2005, 127, 14841-14848 ).
They use a very efficient DFT based approach with an empirical
correction to compute accurate stacking energies. At least so they say.
Unfortunately their method DFT-D is not yet available in any of the
quantum chemistry programs that can be linked to gromacs.....

Gerrit