[gmx-users] Buckingham instead of LJ.

karamyog singh karamyog.singh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:19:11 CEST 2006

 I request you to see section 5.3.3 . Under the [ atomtypes ] section
displayed over there I want to replace c6 and c12 by buckingham potential. I
want to replace O-O LJ interaction with O-O Buckingham interaction.

Just below that the manual shows [ nonbond_params ] where I think I can
change the function type from 1 to 2 to use Buckingham potential. However
that does not seem to work as the software takes LJ interaction parameters
from the [ atomtypes ] section itself. I got no change in my results when I
did that.

 Any idea as to what can be wrong?
-
Karamyog.