[gmx-users] Problems Looking at Graphic Output

Venky Krishna venky.agas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 21:07:39 CEST 2006

Hi Natalia,

Download Xmgrace from this place and install the rpm.

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/suse/9.0/i386/suse/i586/
xmgrace-5.1.12-112.i586.html

While installing the rpm if you get an error, further Scrolling down
the page u will see links to the requirements for this to
install...from where you can download the dependencies (also in rpm)
and finish install.

Hope this helps

Venks

Venky Krishnamani