[gmx-users] Execute GROMACS during a time interval

Ismael De Andrés Presa isma at pormiswebs.com
Tue Jun 6 16:40:52 CEST 2006

Hi,

   I want to obtain a benchmarking of GROMACS from 1 to 8 or more nodes
using the bootable cluster CD (BCCD) created by Dr. Paul Gray. In order to
benchmark GROMACS I have certain time resources. So, I have two options:

1º. Run GROMACS for 8 hours and how much simulated time it has generated.

2º. Generate a little simulation time with GROMACS having GROMACS and see
how much it cost with 1, 2, ...8 nodes.

For me the best option is the first one but I don´t know how I could do
that. Any idea would be appreciated. Thanks In Advance.

Isma.
     /  \