[gmx-users] Execute GROMACS during a time interval

Ismael De Andrés Presa isma at pormiswebs.com
Tue Jun 6 17:28:11 CEST 2006

On Mar, 6 de Junio de 2006, 4:42 pm, David van der Spoel dijo:
> Ismael De Andrés Presa wrote:

>> 1º. Run GROMACS for 8 hours and how much simulated time it has
>> generated.
>>
>> 2º. Generate a little simulation time with GROMACS having GROMACS and see
>> how much it cost with 1, 2, ...8 nodes.
>>
>> For me the best option is the first one but I don´t know how I could do
that. Any idea would be appreciated. Thanks In Advance.

> 10 minutes is enough.

Hi David, thank you for your fast response but I haven´t understand you.
Do you mean that 10 minutes of simulated time is enough (option 2) or
what?

How is the GROMACS parameter for that? Thanks again!