[gmx-users] drift of simulation cell

Qing Zhu qing.zhu at ttu.edu
Thu Jun 8 16:53:20 CEST 2006

Thanks for the quick reply, but now the situation is we already finished
a very long run before we realized this problem. So what I want to know
is for the given trajectory we have now, can we correct it in
retrospect, or if anything from the simulation might be salvaged.

When you said turning off the center of mass motion for membrane and
water separately, is it to specify membrane and water separately instead
of the whole system in "comm_grps" option?

Thanks
Qing Zhu